ClearCorrect is a tool used by the dentists at the Dental Care Center to straighten teeth as an alternative to traditional, metal braces. Used by thousands of patients across the nation, ClearCorrect is a series of custom-made aligners that are worn to correct crooked teeth, fix bite problems, and more! Here are just five of the many reasons why we believe ClearCorrect may be right for you.
- Invisible – If you’re worried you’re too old for braces or fear the appearance of metal brackets, ClearCorrect is definitely right for you. Your ClearCorrect aligners are practically invisible to the naked eye, allowing you to carry on with your usual routine with little visual impact.
- Removable – Unlike traditional braces, you can remove your trays whenever you need to. This means you can continue to eat, speak, and maintain the same oral hygiene practices as long as you continue to wear your aligners for at least 22 hours a day.
- Customizable – There is no one-size-fits-all in ClearCorrect. Your treatment will begin with a series of X-rays, pictures, evaluations, and impressions to create a 3D model of your mouth. A Dental Care Center dentist then works with you to layout a personalized plan to fit your particular needs and desired outcomes. You then receive a series of aligner trays that are created to perfectly fit your teeth. Because these aligners are designed with an ideal fit, you will experience much less discomfort compared to traditional metal braces. ClearCorrect is made to be irritation-free!
- Affordable – At the Dental Care Center, we will work with you to create a ClearCorrect payment plan. The cost of your aligners is comparable to both traditional and other nontraditional alignment treatments. This small investment offers an incredible return.
- It Really Works! – Your ClearCorrect trays are built to last. They resist stains and cracks while transforming the alignment of your teeth. In particular, if you have crowded or widely-spaced teeth, crooked or rotated teeth, or an under or overbite, you can begin to see permanent results in as little as 4 to 6 weeks. Make an appointment today to speak with your Dental Care Center dentist to see if ClearCorrect is right for you.